Apply to VIP+ Projects
The VIP+ model is a transformative approach to enhancing higher education by engaging students in ambitious, long-term, industry-scale, multidisciplinary project teams. Applications for the Spring 2023 semester are currently open.
- You can apply to three projects and prioritize your selection. The team listings of ongoing and new projects are available on: LAU | Tomorrow’s Leaders | Projects.
- Have your updated CV handy to be uploaded to the online application.
- If you are not selected to be in your chosen team (e.g., team already has too many students from your academic rank/major, etc.), you may be placed in another team based on your skills and spot availability.
- VIP+ operates as a course. New students join at the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters.
- VIP+ is not offered in the summer, but continuing students may be able to continue their work in the summer with their team leader.
For any inquiries do not hesitate to reach out to the TLP team and/or the VIP+ project leaders: VIP@lau.edu.lb