US pre-departure info session
This program provides four-year university scholarships and internship opportunities at LAU to high school students who have the potential to become leaders.
In addition to their studies, recipients are expected to engage in community service activities and internships. Limited English-language training is provided for some participants. Undergraduate students who maintain a 3.0 GPA may have an opportunity for a study abroad semester in the United States.
Please browse the links at left for details about the undergraduate program.
- From Purpose to Impact, an Algerian LAU TL Student Participates in the Economic Recovery in Lebanon
- Leen El Harake Redefines Revolution from an Architectural Angle
- Jehad Oumer Combats the Pandemic with His Sole Weapon: Knowledge
- Jehad Oumer Participates in a Think-Tank Training Session and Sharpens His Knowledge and Expertise in the Digital Industry.
- Oday Najjad Provides Online Medical Consultation to his Community Facing COVID-19