Group Picture of The Retreat Academic Year 2019-2020
This program provides four-year university scholarships and internship opportunities at LAU to high school students who have the potential to become leaders.
In addition to their studies, recipients are expected to engage in community service activities and internships. Limited English-language training is provided for some participants. Undergraduate students who maintain a 3.0 GPA may have an opportunity for a study abroad semester in the United States.
Please browse the links at left for details about the undergraduate program.
- An LAU TL Student Combats the Pandemic with His Sole Weapon: Knowledge
- An LAU TL Student Participates in a Think-Tank Training Session and Sharpens His Knowledge and Expertise in the Digital Industry.
- A LAU TLer Provides Online Medical Consultation to his Community Facing COVID-19
- An LAU TL Student Scores another Big Success in an Online Programming Contest
- A TLU Computer Science Star Puts his Sparkle in the Computer Science World