A souvenir photo in Ehden during the retreat, September 2016
The LAU-MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Program aims to transform participants into well-rounded individuals, endowed with the knowledge and skills to be successful in the marketplace and to take on the challenges facing their home countries.
In order to contribute to their country’s development, students are encouraged to choose from a broad range of majors offered by the Arts & Sciences and Business schools of LAU.
For more information, see Academic Programs.
In addition to their coursework, students are expected to participate in a number of supplemental activities aimed at developing their interpersonal, leadership and professional skills:
- Seminars/Roundtable discussions
- Summer internships
- Semester study abroad in the United States
- Community service
- Networking activities
- Leadership skill-building
- Mentoring experiences
The LAU-MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship Program provides exceptional opportunities and services for students, including:
- Full coverage of enrollment, tuition and related institutional fees.
- Medical insurance coverage: Student Life
- A monthly living allowance
- An allowance for books
- A laptop
- Full housing coverage at LAU’s dormitories.
- Leadership training including: team building, goal setting, time management, work ethics, public relations, networking, and other related skills.
- Exposure to and engagement in community development projects throughout Lebanon in order to learn about different forms of intervention and ways of interacting and interfacing with community-related issues and causes.
- Academic advising and mentoring services.
Mohamed El Gohary, addressing his fellow TL students
Mr. Nassib Nasr's lecture about fundraising
TL students benefit from full housing coverage at LAU’s dorms, a monthly living allowance and a laptop