- Major: Business - Economics
- Country/Hometown: Egypt/Suez
- Graduation date: June 30, 2015
- Date of birth: March 17, 1993
- Interests: Community service, Teaching, Arts, Scouting
As a young girl I grew up with big dreams. But as I grow up, I found that many dreams were prevented from coming into light by the system and its bureaucracy, by the ignorance we have been living in for thirty years, and by the society that refused any sort of change. But I decided to be the change and to get out of the box. I applied to the MEPI scholarship program, hoping that I will be the change that I want to see in the world. I once dreamt of a country with no religious conflicts, no discrimination against women and no social divisions. And I am still dreaming.
View Remounda Younan’s CV